Posted on by WestAIR Heating & Cooling
Looking for an easy breakfast recipe for a busy weekend? I made this one for Valentines Day and it was amazing! This egg bake is super easy and you can make it the night before. This is a nice recipe that you can modify which vegetables to add and which meat you would like as well. It can also simply be made vegetarian by not adding the meat. I liked this because the bread on the bottom makes a nice crust, which also helps when serving to retain the shape.
In 8×8 pan..
4 slices of bread
1 bell pepper
½ cup spinach
1 cup choice of meat
½ cup milk
¾ cup shredded cheese
Your choice of seasonings
1. Butter one side of the slices of bread and place in bottom of the pan.
2. Sprinkle ¼ cup of the shredded cheese on top of the bread.
3. Add chopped vegetables
4. Mix eggs, milk and choice of seasonings, pour mixture over vegetables.
5. Add meat and top with remaining ½ cup of cheese.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight
7. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until cheese is golden brown
Proudly delivering the “Quality Service you expect” for 25+ years. Contact WestAIR Heating and Cooling today for a free estimate (763)498-8071. Location: 11184 River Road NE Hanover, MN 55341
This entry was posted in Recipes and tagged
With RSS feeds, you don't have to visit our site everyday to keep up to date. Simply subscribe to our blog via RSS or Email and our posts will come to you!