A simple, affordable way to maintain the year-round functionality of your garage
In addition to being a place to park your car, your garage area may be used for many other purposes, such as storage, pet care, sports & recreation, woodworking, crafts or repairing household items.Generally your garage won’t have adequate insulation in the doors and walls to keep it as comfortable and warm as you’d like it to be. Installing a garage heater will guarantee warmth of your garage space during the winter season.
WHY HEAT YOUR GARAGE?
- Reduce car engine wear and tear caused by cold starts
- Store paint and other chemicals safely without threat of freezing
- Your outdoor plants and pets can survive winer storms while you maintain a clean/orderly home
- Keep your children and infants warm while transferring from home to car
- Avoid the need to let you car warm up by idling, to reduce fuel usage and the risk of Carbon Monoxide build up in your garage and home
- Maintain your garage either at comfortable working/living temperature or just above freezing
Interested in keeping your garage more comfortable year round? Contact WestAIR today!
Hey Minnesotans, summer is on it's way! We love these bright, steamy, sunshine filled days, but now that Mother nature is really cranking up the humidity, your cooling unit may be working overtime! [MORE]
Our Blogmore entries
Clean air ducts help keep dirt, dust mites, and mold out of the air of your home. Turning on a contaminated or clogged heating and cooling system can cycle these potentially harmful particles into the air you breathe and decrease indoor air quality. How d…