Protect your investment and avoid unnecessary emergencies
When the weather warms up or begins to cool down, it’s time to consider tuning up and cleaning out your heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and air quality systems. Preventative maintenance ensures optimal performance and efficiency of your comfort system, while keeping small issues from becoming expensive repair bills.
Annual Service Maintenance list of features as follows:
- Clean furnace and check operation/filter
- Clean air conditioner and check operation
- Clean outdoor condenser and check freon charge
- Clean air exchanger filters and core
- Check radiant in-floor pressures and go over system
- Check humidifier filter and drain line
- Check unit heater operation
- Clean fireplace and check operation
Our WestAIR service team is committed to quality work and great customer service. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to call us at 763.498.8071.
Hey Minnesotans, it's summer! We love these bright, steamy, sunshine filled days, but now that Mother nature is really cranking up the humidity, your cooling unit may be working overtime! [MORE]
Our Blogmore entries
We’ve all heard the saying: “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity!” And summer in Minnesota proves it with hot, sticky, oppressive days. When the air inside your home feels like the air outside, it may be time to consider a whole house dehumidifier from W…