Eliminate the damage and discomfort caused by dry air
The recommended indoor relative humidity is three to four times the humidity in an average North American home in winter. If you’re not reaching these levels in your home, you could be exposing you and your family to the physical aggravations of dryness. In fact, doctors often mention dry air as one of the causes for nose, throat, and skin discomfort. Un-humidified heated air also dries out the wood in your home, shrinking the wood framing around doors and windows. The shrinking causes gaps to occur, allowing cold air in, and making your home less energy efficient. Dry air can even harm expensive electronic equipment such as computers.
When your home’s humidity falls below the optimum level, Aprilaire goes to work, adding moisture to your dry air. This dry air is forced through the water panel evaporator and is distributed throughout your home, eliminating that parched, dry air lurking in your home. Call us today to install an Aprilaire Humidifier and eliminate your home's dry air.
Aprilaire Whole House Humidifier features:
- Aprilaire whole-home humidifier can treat every room of your home.
- Aprilaire whole-home humidifier requires infrequent cleaning and maintenance. Air Humidifiers have no standing water and no buckets to clean or empty.
- Installed directly to your heating and cooling system, whole-home humidifier is installed out-of-sight and away from living spaces working silently and automatically.
- Too dry of an indoor air can lead to wood shrinkage, instruments falling out of tune and cracking drywall and plaster.
Another highly recommended humidifier option is the Honeywell Humidifier.
Honeywell Humidifier features:
- Capable of humidifying a large area
- Proven technology used for high performance humidification and enhanced comfort
- Preassembled for quicker installation
- Small footprint, lightweight and reversible components allow easy mounting on either warm air supply or return air duct of any forced air furnace
- Interior components designed for quick maintenance and service
- Includes easy-to-use humidity control which mounts on the wall or duct for more installation flexibility
Hey Minnesotans, summer is on it's way! We love these bright, steamy, sunshine filled days, but now that Mother nature is really cranking up the humidity, your cooling unit may be working overtime! [MORE]
Our Blogmore entries
Clean air ducts help keep dirt, dust mites, and mold out of the air of your home. Turning on a contaminated or clogged heating and cooling system can cycle these potentially harmful particles into the air you breathe and decrease indoor air quality. How d…