A simple, affordable way to maintain the year-round functionality of your garage
In addition to being a place to park your car, your garage area may be used for many other purposes, such as storage, pet care, sports & recreation, woodworking, crafts or repairing household items.Generally your garage won’t have adequate insulation in the doors and walls to keep it as comfortable and warm as you’d like it to be. Installing a garage heater will guarantee warmth of your garage space during the winter season.
WHY HEAT YOUR GARAGE?
- Reduce car engine wear and tear caused by cold starts
- Store paint and other chemicals safely without threat of freezing
- Your outdoor plants and pets can survive winer storms while you maintain a clean/orderly home
- Keep your children and infants warm while transferring from home to car
- Avoid the need to let you car warm up by idling, to reduce fuel usage and the risk of Carbon Monoxide build up in your garage and home
- Maintain your garage either at comfortable working/living temperature or just above freezing
Interested in keeping your garage more comfortable year round? Contact WestAIR today!
Our Blogmore entries Unable to enable crypto on TCP connection www.westairheating.com: make sure the "sslcafile" or "sslcapath" option are properly set for the environment.
Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience to guide you through making the right decisions and reducing your energy bills. We make it easy by servicing all makes & models of heating and cooling systems. [View Our Services]