A simple, affordable way to maintain the year-round functionality of your garage
In addition to being a place to park your car, your garage area may be used for many other purposes, such as storage, pet care, sports & recreation, woodworking, crafts or repairing household items.Generally your garage won’t have adequate insulation in the doors and walls to keep it as comfortable and warm as you’d like it to be. Installing a garage heater will guarantee warmth of your garage space during the winter season.
WHY HEAT YOUR GARAGE?
- Reduce car engine wear and tear caused by cold starts
- Store paint and other chemicals safely without threat of freezing
- Your outdoor plants and pets can survive winer storms while you maintain a clean/orderly home
- Keep your children and infants warm while transferring from home to car
- Avoid the need to let you car warm up by idling, to reduce fuel usage and the risk of Carbon Monoxide build up in your garage and home
- Maintain your garage either at comfortable working/living temperature or just above freezing
Interested in keeping your garage more comfortable year round? Contact WestAIR today!
Our Blogmore entries
Radiant in-floor heating systems are becoming a more popular way to heat your home. It’s typically installed during the …
Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience to guide you through making the right decisions and reducing your energy bills. We make it easy by servicing all makes & models of heating and cooling systems. [View Our Services]