Save energy and dollars by controlling individual room temperature
Every home has at least two zones: the living area and the sleeping area, which are rarely used at the same time. In most homes, there are rooms that are used a lot and rooms that may not be used as often. Zoning makes it possible to regulate the temperatures in all rooms of your house. A zoning system uses dampers in your ductwork that open and close as needed based on each zone’s thermostat settings. When a zone doesn’t need to be heated or cooled, the dampers close to save energy and maximize comfort elsewhere. It’s that simple. With installation of a zoning system, WestAIR will create a comfortable atmosphere for all rooms in your home in addition to producing savings on your energy bills due to heating/cooling certain areas of your home only as needed. Call today to set up installation for your own automatic zoning system.
Automatic zoning features:
- Improve comfort by adjusting temperature for each room as you move through the house
- Conveniently adjust the temperature in one room without having to go to another part of the house to adjust the central thermostat
- Conserve energy by not overheating or cooling rooms that are unused or already at temperature
- Use any type of thermostat
- Add automatic setback thermostats and never touch the thermostat again
- Avoid having to use multiple HVAC units in order to provide zoning
Our Blogmore entries Unable to enable crypto on TCP connection www.westairheating.com: make sure the "sslcafile" or "sslcapath" option are properly set for the environment.
Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience to guide you through making the right decisions and reducing your energy bills. We make it easy by servicing all makes & models of heating and cooling systems. [View Our Services]