Remove bacteria, viruses, and other airborne pollutants
Ultraviolet (UV) light technology has been used for disinfectant applications for over 100 years. Today, many homeowners utilize it to eliminate odors and harmful airborne pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and mold, as well as volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
How UV light air purification works
UV lights work in conjunction with your current HVAC system to improve indoor air quality. They produce UV rays that break through an organism’s cell wall to sufficiently damage or destroy its DNA, rendering it unable to reproduce and cause illness or irritate asthma or allergy sufferers.
WestAIR is proud to be an authorized dealer of BreatheCLEAN UV air purification systems, which install easily into existing ductwork with no major changes to the HVAC system.
BreatheCLEAN UV air purifier features:
- Two 36-watt UV bulbs that destroy almost all airborne disease-causing organisms
- Over 80,000 microwatts of germ-killing UV energy per square centimeter
- Continuously removes viruses, mold, and bacteria for year-round protection and comfort
- Reduces number of microorganisms in the air for asthma and allergy relief
- Easily installs with no major, expensive changes to current HVAC system
Contact us to learn more about improving your home’s air quality with UV air purifiers.
Our Blogmore entries
When winter hits in Minnesota, it’s easy to understand why some of us want a temporary escape to somewhere warm. Others …
Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience to guide you through making the right decisions and reducing your energy bills. We make it easy by servicing all makes & models of heating and cooling systems. [View Our Services]