Protect your investment and avoid unnecessary emergencies
When the weather warms up or begins to cool down, it’s time to consider tuning up and cleaning out your heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and air quality systems. Preventative maintenance ensures optimal performance and efficiency of your comfort system, while keeping small issues from becoming expensive repair bills.
Annual Service Maintenance list of features as follows:
- Clean furnace and check operation/filter
- Clean air conditioner and check operation
- Clean outdoor condenser and check freon charge
- Clean air exchanger filters and core
- Check radiant in-floor pressures and go over system
- Check humidifier filter and drain line
- Check unit heater operation
- Clean fireplace and check operation
Our WestAIR service team is committed to quality work and great customer service. If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to call us at 763.498.8071.
Our Blogmore entries
As we sit back, sigh, and accept that winter has once again returned, we also realize the damage Minnesota winters can d…
Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience to guide you through making the right decisions and reducing your energy bills. We make it easy by servicing all makes & models of heating and cooling systems. [View Our Services]