Filtered air ensures a healthier indoor environment
We know that the air you breathe inside is as important as the air you breathe outside. Lifebreath Ventilation Systems provide a healthier indoor environment by delivering a continuous flow of fresh, filtered outdoor air to the home. At the same time it exhausts stale indoor air with unhealthy contaminants and excess humidity. Exceptionally quiet operation and easy to use wall controls make Lifebreath ventilation systems the easy choice.
Lifebreath Ventilation System features:
- Equipped with a heat recovery core (HRV)
- Ideal system for renovation and new residential construction projects
- Offers complete solution to reduce excess humidity and expel gaseous pollutants
- Allows for optional filter and wall control upgrades
- Recirculation mode provides constant flow of air to prevent air stagnation
- Totally reversible for simplified installation
Contact us today for further information on the installation of a quality ventilation system in your house. WestAIR services all brands.
Our Blogmore entries
When it comes to weather, in Minnesota, we live in a state of extremes. That’s why we rely on our homes to provide an oa…
Our professional staff has the knowledge and experience to guide you through making the right decisions and reducing your energy bills. We make it easy by servicing all makes & models of heating and cooling systems. [View Our Services]