Smart, Wi-Fi and Programmable Thermostats
Enjoy easy, efficient, user-friendly operation
Have you ever had difficulty figuring out how to operate your thermostat? Well, with the new Honeywell VisionPRO 8000 Thermostats, struggling with your thermostat is a thing of the past. Now, homeowners can customize the Vision Pro without constantly referring to an instruction manual because of the user-friendly, on-screen menu with flashing instruction segments. It also provides a clear indication of what you’ve just told the thermostat to do with visuals like “saving changes” and “following schedule.”
Honeywell VisionPRO 8000 Thermostat features:
- 7-Day Programming - Allows separate programming for each day
- Large, Clear Backlit Digital Display - Easy-to-read in various lighting conditions
- Change/Check Reminders - Let you know when to service or replace filters, batteries, etc.
- Energy Savings - Program to save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs (If used as directed. Savings may vary depending on geographic region and usage)
- Precise Comfort Control - Maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy
- Built-In Humidity Sensor - Displays current humidity and select models allows you to control dehumidification
- Real-Time Clock - Keeps time during power failures and automatically updates for daylight savings
- Multiple HOLD Options - Allows you to override the program schedule as desired, with temporary and vacation-hold settings.
- 5-Year Warranty
Hey Minnesotans, it's summer! We love these bright, steamy, sunshine filled days, but now that Mother nature is really cranking up the humidity, your cooling unit may be working overtime! [MORE]
Our Blogmore entries
November is finally pushing us to turn on our thermostats. If you have any last-minute home or work projects to finish, you will need a garage heater as well. If this is your first heater, you will need to assess this situation first. Ask yourself,…